Applying for registration to BS 8555 using the Seren Scheme is a simple process:
- Contact us by phone or use the e-mail enquiry section on this website.
- We will discuss your requirements, answer any questions you may have & provide a verbal on-the-spot and no obligation quote.
- If you decide to proceed we will send you an application form and on receipt of the completed form we will arrange to undertake your inspection.
- If successful, you will be issued with a certificate of compliance, an inspection report and your organization will be registered on the Seren
- Scheme web site demonstrating to customers and stakeholders your commitment to environmental improvement.
To remain registered to the BS 8555 Seren Scheme you will need to successfully pass an annual re-inspection.
Take the first step today and we are sure you will find that by using Tarian Inspection Services the whole process will be down to earth, straightforward and professional using our tried and tested methodologies.